Do you want to find out how to unlock android phone? How do you unlock a locked android phone? How do you unlock a phone without the password? Can I unlock my android? How can I open a locked phone?
These are some of the most pertinent questions that are associated with the topic, and which we shall be doing our best to address and swiftly as possible.
The answers to these questions will be answered in this article, so we implore you to sit back and calmly go through this article as we answer them.
This article will help you through the rigorous processes that come with unlocking your device. It does not matter whether or not your device locked you out, you can still unlock your phone.
It does not also matter if you have forgotten your device password, pin, or pattern, which are the basic requirements you need before you can unlock your device. It also does not matter that someone may have tampered with your device and changed your unlocking code or pattern to something else different from what you created. All that matters is that you can still unlock it.
Can I Unlock My Phone?
People may ask ‘can I unlock my android’? ‘Can I unlock my phone if I am locked out? The answer to this question is a big yes. If you get locked out in your device and you have forgotten your password or pattern or pin, or even if your camera cannot verify your face lock, please do not panic.
Be rest assured completely that you can successfully unlock your android phone. It does not matter how it looks, all that matters is that with the right knowledge, it can be resolved completely and successfully too.
The advent of technology comes with the assurance that every technical issue related to technology has a remedy. The fact that you may not see it or know about its existence does not mean that a solution does not await your predicament.
This is the same thing with this issue, as most people tend to feel that having a locked device signifies that nothing can actually unlock it anymore. This is why it is important that you carefully go through the next section of this article as we shall be looking at other areas where you can easily and efficiently unlock your device.
How Do You Unlock a Locked Android Phone?
If you wish to know how to unlock an android phone, or how to unlock an android phone if forgot pin, or how to unlock your phone when you forgot the password, or how to unlock any phone password without losing data, or how to unlock android phone password without a factory reset, then look no further, as we have arrived at the juncture where you will have all your answers completely explained.
We shall be looking at the options available for you, so you can choose anyone that suits you.
- Unlock using Google Account
This option is quite common and is actually a very easy one. However, before you go on to use it; ensure that you have a Google account already. Also, ensure that your device is running on the Android 4.4 version or less. After verifying these steps, kindly follow the procedure below:
- Tap on Forgot Password at your Google account sign-in section to access the account unlock menu. This comes up when you have entered the incorrect pin or password multiple times
- Enter your Google account details to successfully sign in to the account. From here, you can enter your device and promptly change your password.
- Unlock through Safe Mode
This is another way to how to unlock your android phone. This method only works when a third-party app is used to lock or secure your device. In this scenario, you are not using the provided security option of the device; rather you are securing your android phone through the help of an app. To be able to bypass the app’s protocol and unlock your device, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your device has been shut down. Then long-press the Volume Up button and the Power button. A notification will pop up requesting you to boot to safe mode, press the Power button for OK option
- Clear your lock screen app’s data. This will help you to completely bypass the third-party app. After this, reboot your phone normally to save the settings and unlock your device.
- Unlock using dr.fone
This method is quite easy and less tedious. Unlike the two options above, you can actually do this for both the default lock option and for any third-party application. One thing you must do is to ensure that you have a computer system ready, as this application would require you to use it for how to unlock your android phone. The steps involved here include:
- Download the app from its website
- Open the app from your computer
- Connect your android phone to your computer and click on the Start
- Verify your phone’s information by checking the information on the screen, If it is correct, click on Next
- Your device will boot to download mode, and after that password, removal will commence. After this, you will successfully see a message on the screen affirming the removal.
Hope you have gotten the best ideas for how to unlock android phone? You can actually go through any of the information we released above to help you deal with whatever related issue that you have with the subject matter.
If you have any questions, please use the comment box below to notify us. My team is ready to answer you