Do you want to know how to restore deleted icons on android? Do you want to know how do I get deleted icons back on my android? How about, how do I get my icons back on my phone? Or you want to know how do I find the missing apps on my android? Or Do you want to find out how do I get the phone icon back on android? Or do you want to simply know how to restore icon android? Or do you just want to know how to find the app icon on android?
These questions and many more are the questions that most users find themselves battling with because they have issues with regard to the topic or subject matter of this article. This is why, in our way, we shall be resolving this through addressing some of the questions raised differently in the first paragraph.
This process will enable us to answer each question based on the answers that best suits it, thereby making room for more clarity with regards to whether or not this issue can be easily reversed or restored. This article will help you with resolving issues like this completely.
How Do I Find My Missing Apps on Android?
Before we go ahead and discuss how to restore deleted icons on android, it is important that we look at how you can find missing apps on your android device. Sometimes, you may find it difficult to locate certain apps on your device, which you clearly recall installing or using recently.
The app is not deleted or uninstalled, as you may still see its raw file in your file manager. This means that the app is missing, and it is not that bad, as you can actually find and retrieve it.
To successfully find your missing app and retrieve it, it is important that you take the steps that will be enumerated below:
- Kindly open the Google Play Store app on your android device
- When the app opens, kindly locate the three-dotted lines on the top right corner of the homepage
- When the menu opens, kindly tap on Apps & Games
- When this opens, kindly tap on the Library option
- You will see the list of apps on your device (both active and deleted). Locate the device you want to find and reinstall it.
How Do I Get Deleted Icons Back on My Android?
Before we talk about how to restore deleted icons on android, let us allay some fears. Most users are of the opinion or idea that once you have deleted an app, you cannot have access to it anymore.
Now, why you may have deleted an app in full understanding that it no longer serves a purpose for you, there are some apps that you may have deleted by mistake or you may have lost maybe when your device experienced memory failure or loss of data. Owing to this, you may think that it is not possible to retrieve those apps.
However, we can show you, through a couple of steps or procedures, how you can easily restore deleted apps on your device. These procedures will come through various options, so choose the one that best suits you and go with it.
- Go through your App Drawer
Some users may simply have difficulty finding a particular app on their device; hence they end up tagging it ‘missing’. To avoid a situation like this, it is advised that you pin the said app to your home screen for easy access. To do this, follow the step below:
- Open your app drawer
- Find the app you want through your app list
- Hold on to the app, till the home sign appears and tap on it
- Or, you can hold on to the app, and drag it to your home screen where you can easily launch it when you want to use it.
- Pressing the Blank space on your home screen
Bet you did not know, but you can actually restore a deleted app on your device through the long pressing of your vacant home screen. This method can also be used to restore deleted widgets and so on. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Tap and hold a vacant home screen space on your home screen
- This will make or pop up a customization panel
- On the open menu, tap on Widgets and Apps
- Here, tap on App to view the apps that you may have deleted deliberately or by mistake
- Tap and hold on the app, and drag it into the empty space on the home screen
- You can now tap on the app and use it when you are ready.
- Add a new launcher
Custom launchers also help you to restore deleted icons on android. The method of achieving this is quite simple. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Find and install a new launcher to your device
- Make the launcher your default launcher for your device
- Then, kindly restart your device
- When the phone successfully boots, you will see a new home screen.
- You can now rearrange the app to suit your taste, as the icons will be all over the place.
Hope you have gotten the best ideas for how to restore deleted icons on android? You can actually go through any of the information we released above to help you deal with whatever related issue that you have with the subject matter.
If you have any questions, please use the comment box below to notify us. My team is ready to answer you.