Learn How To Transfer Airtime On airtel 2021. In this article you will learn how to transfer credit from one Airtel line to another. This is same as Airtel me2U.
Airtel is an Indian telecommunication company. They are the biggest telecommunication Africa, commanding the largest subscribers.
If you have enough airtime or credit that you can share with friends or family. Even to your second Airtel number then you are at the right place. Airtel me2U allows you to share your airtime with other Airtel numbers but you can’t share this credit with other telecommunication subscribers like MTN, Glo, and 9mobile.
How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel 2021
The follow are steps to transfer credit on Airtel and what you need to know about their services.
Features of Airtel Me2U Services
- Your default ME2U transfer pin is 1234
The pin is like a password used for authorizing credit transfer
- You can change your transfer pin or create a new one
- The maximum amount of airtime shared daily is #5,000
- You will be charged N10 on each successful transfer.
How To Create Or Change Airtel Airtime Transfer Pin
This pin will allow you to authorize your transaction. Without this pin your airtime transfer transaction will fail. You need this pin to authentic your transaction. So, I advise you to use easy to remember pin. Remember don’t share this pin with anyone, unless the person will can transfer your airtime.
- Navigate to message app one it and create the following message.
- Text PIN1234(your new PIN)
For an example: if your new pin is 8855 write PIN12348855
- Send it to 432
- You will receive a message of PIN Change confirmation.
Airtel Airtime Transfer Ussd Code
Below are USSD code or steps you can use to transfer credit on Airtel.
- Open your phone pad and dial *432# on the phone you wish to send from.
- Now Select transfer airtime.
- Make sure you, Enter number of the person you’re transferring credit to
- Enter your PIN;
• Then, Confirm your transaction by replying with 1
- You will receive a message telling you that your transaction was successful or unsuccessful.
How To Transfer Airtime on Airtel Using Me2U – Message
- Open your phone SMS menu on your phone.
- Proceed and Create an SMS write it in following format: 2u [space] Airtel Number [space] Amount [space] PIN. That is, if you want to N100 to 08091254567, you will write: 2u 08081265567 100 9087.
- Then, Send the SMS to 432.
- If you have followed the above process, then you will receive a message from Airtel stating if or not your transaction was successful.
DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE UPDATE AS SOON AS WE POST…
JOIN US ON Telegram CLICK HERE
Receive Update very fast
How To Transfer Airtime On Glo To Glo Line 2021
New 9mobile Data Plan and Price 2021 – 9mobile 4g Data Plan
I hope you have learned How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Line 2021 and how to create pin for airtel credit transfer? If not you can use the comment box below for our help.